We hit a slump last week. Not that it is a big deal. I would be happy if I had one person reading my blog....Hey Mom! I know you're reading this! Anywho, on to this weeks topic. I know SO many bloggers are new parents or parents-to-be, so I decided to dedicate this week to the "I would die without this baby item" items. Here are a few things that are crucial around our house.....
Can't live without this. Emma has sensitive skin and this works WONDERS! I love Aveeno!
Funky Name, but GREAT product. I tried lots of diaper rash cream. This and Burt's Bee's are my favorites so far.
Instant Entertainment. Do you need to fix a bottle, dry your hair, take a shower? THIS comes in very handy and Ems L-O-V-E-S it. I think I dedicated an entire blog to this wonder of plastic several months ago. Check it out.
For "those" nights when your baby drinks too much. No seriously, Ems has ruined outfits. Peed through her pajamas, snuggie, and sheets. Ewwwww...Gross! I just try not to think about the fact that she probably lays in it for a while before she wakes up and I see that it was one of "those" nights. Double Gross!!!!!
Snuggle Bunny~ A gift from a girl (Hannah) who has her own snuggle bunny. Emma loves to cuddle with it while she is falling asleep. She rubs it against her face. Too cute! I think I might need to invest in some back-up snuggle bunnies. Just in case!
Every Mommy needs a good pump. Buy one, Borrow one, Rent one, GET ONE!
Yeah, I'm one of "those" moms. I still swaddle Ems every night. She wouldn't have it any other way. Believe me, we tried.
Are there things that you and your baby cannot live without? Tell us all about it. Who knows, maybe you will find a new baby favorite.
And because I can't put up a post without a pic of my sweet preciousness. Here she is sitting in her throne...aka the Swing!


3 comments:
I love the Huggies Overnights as well. My little guy used to wake up about once a week at 2am with a leaky diaper, but ever since we've started using those we haven't had a single problem!
Your Emma is too precious by the way!
Kate, I don't know if you coupon or not, but I think I have quite a few of $2 off for the Huggies Overnights. Send me an email if you want them, and I'll mail them your way :D
Well I joined your Favorite Things Tuesday but looks like I was too late to link up! I'll just post a link to see my list here. http://newbabyharris.blogspot.com
Post a Comment