Monday, August 10, 2009

It's a Tuesday Thing ~Favorite Songs

Well, it's that time again. Tuesday is the day I have chosen to do my weekly blog carnival (or whatever you call it). Feel free to join in. I started this so I could learn more about you..yes you! Today's topic is favorite songs. Let me start by saying that I LOVE music! I could set my life to music and have a little Kate Musical. That would be rather funny! Here are some songs that I would definately include in my musical.


  1. "My Girl" by The Temptations
  2. "At Last" by Etta James

  3. "If I had a Million Dollars" by Barenaked Ladies

  4. "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey

  5. "Nothing Else Matters" by Metallica

  6. "Better Together" by Jack Johnson

  7. "Fancy" by Reba McEntire

  8. "Baby Blue" by George Strait

  9. Any and all Alabama songs...exp. "Dixieland Delight"

  10. "Amazing Grace" by John Newton

  11. "Nightwish" from Phantom of the Opera

  12. "Sweet Baby James" by James Taylor

  13. "Under the Boardwalk" by The Drifters

  14. "Lover Lay Down" by Dave Matthews Band

  15. "Clemson Fight Song".....Go Tigers!!


I'm sure I would change this list a million times. I tried to think of my all time favorites and they would make up one darn-tootin' good musical. A little romance, a little shagging at the beach, a tiny bit of rock-n-roll and a good 'ole country song. If you would like to play, leave a comment below or write about your favorite songs on your blog and link back to mine using the MckLinky below. This is always so fun!



I will be on a little blogging holiday for the rest of this week. I am putting the nose to the grindstone, burning some pavement, taking the bull by the horns...I'm focusing entirely on job searching and resume giving out. Please pray that I find a good school home soon. I feel lost. I hope you all have a fabulous week!

1 comments:

Abby said...

Praying for that good school home for you! I know how important it is. I feel confident that there's one out there for you :D

PS. It'd be a bonus if you find a kinder teaching position so I could commiserate with someone...er, I mean share ideas!