Saturday, August 8, 2009

Show us your Flaws

Since beginning this blogging thing, I have often thought about how people just don't really blog about what is "not right" in their life. In blogging world, people are nice and sweet and perfect, right? So to go along with my "Show us your life" post, I wanted to post a "Show us your flaws" post.


  1. I hardly ever floss. Maybe once every other week. I try to get better about doing it. Expecially right before I go to the dentist, but I just forget.
  2. I am overweight. Yeah, I just had a baby...I know. I am tired of these extra pounds, but I find it hard to self motivate and get out there and DO something about it. I wish I had enough money to join a gym and get a personal trainer.
  3. I let laundry pile up. I don't mean just a few baskets either. I mean I forget about it for a week or two and when I finally get around to doing it I have loads upon loads to do. Then I almost always...leave a load in the washer, forget about it, and then have to wash it again.
  4. My nails are atrocious. I don't take care of them and I never paint them. My cuticles are horrible and my nails are flimsy and I hate them. End of story.

What are some of your flaws?

3 comments:

Nat said...

I love this post! I am a lazy house cleaner our house is always messy, my nails are always atrocious too, and I rarely ever floss!

Unknown said...

I suffer from depression.
I'm 10 pounds overweight.
I do get mad at my husband and son for not helping around the house and I let them know about it.
I don't take enough time out for me.

CygnetMommy said...

I am not a good housekeeper, and I have also had to rewash several loads of laundry due to leaving them in the washer too long. I need to lose about 40 pounds to get back to where I was before I had my first child; my clothes are really starting to not fit. I'm terrible at gardening and keeping weeds out of the gardens that we have. Whew--glad I got that off my chest! :)