Lindsay attempted this a couple of weeks ago. I don't think mine will be that eloquent, but I'll give it the 'ole college try.
We might have found our absolute dream house. Even though it slightly borders a not so great side of town...it is absolutely gorgeous. We absolutely did not call the poor owner and get her hopes up that we could afford the house ehhhem don't already own a home we can't sell were interested buyers and VIEW said house. And we definately did not fall head over heels for it and H-A-V-E to have it. Therefore, regretting that we even found it in the first place. Not us? Right?
We might be a little pee green with envy because Brit (whom I don't know, well only in blog world) sold her house in like four days. Brit, if you read this. I am terribly happy for you guys...just a wee bit envious.
I am certain I did not email principal after principal trying to find a job, any job. At this point, I am even considering applying for a custodian position. Only problem is I don't do bathrooms. That might be a pretty big problem. I did NOT do that. Not Me!
I might be growing ever more frustrated. I don't like the whole searching for a job thing. Just want to find something and stay there. Forever. (Or until I am old enough to retire)
And since I haven't posted pics of sweet little Em in a while. Here are a couple to make you smile. "You will never guess what I just did!"
Park City Utah
4 years ago


4 comments:
Love the combo, Kate! I MIGHT have to follow suit ;)
PS. LOVE the house!
PSS. I'm sending teachery vibes your way!!!
The house is beautiful - is in Pendleton near Pendleton Elementary? It looks familiar...
such a cute house!! i love it! i can't believe emma is standing up!!!! she is too big :)
Post a Comment