Thursday, August 27, 2009

What? I'm a blogger?

First and foremost, I need to apologize for my lack of blogging for the past week. Things have been a little hectic around here as we prepare to move out of our home and I start another new job. BUT, no excuses...I WILL be better.

The caravan will make its way to Raleigh this weekend to officially move us out of our house. One moving truck, two hired movers, three days, four vehicles, and five VERY tired people is what I am expecting when we return to SC on Sunday. So please, don't expect much from me until the middle of next week. We will be recouping and I hope someone will be preparing a super fabulous birthday surprise (I'll be 28 on September 1st) for someone named "Mommy" or he (Daddy) just might be in the doghouse. Nah, no worries...I know he'll knock my socks off with his southern charm. He is the best at surprises!

Emma is still a little doll. The best behaved baby ever! She loves to shop and travel. She has never met a stranger. Her new favorite thing is books. Expecially the "Touch and Feel" ones. She is so cute sitting in the floor "reading" and feeling the books. I am expecting to have her take off any day now. She wants to be on the move so bad! She is not really into crawling though and we think she might just go straight into walking. She loves standing and walking when you help her!



Of course, the Tiger is her favorite! (Only 9 days until the season opener!)

Please pray for safe travels and a quick and easy move. (If that even exists!) See you soon! I promise!

2 comments:

Nat said...

She is too cute!!

Abby said...

Good luck, Kate and co.! I couldn't imagine moving with a baby AND starting a new job - you are aMaZiNg!