Well as of today, I have two part-time jobs. I will be working at Covenant Christian Academy teaching the two year old class from 8:00-12:30 and then I will be working at Northside Elementary in the After School Program from 2:00-5:30. Whew, I'm gonna be so tired, but at least we will be able to pay the bills. Not to mention that we sold a little place called "our home in NC!" Hopefully things will go well with the inspection and the house will be officially "SOLD" in a couple of weeks. Please pray for us and we transition into this new chapter of our lives. Good Bye Old Home! As much as I wanted to sell this thing, I am a little sad to know that it is really sold. It was a good house and the one that saw many important events in our life unfold. The threshold that I was carried across after our honeymoon. (Yes, A true Southern gentleman like my husband insisted that he carry me across!) It was Emma's first home. A house that we truly made a home. Part of me will always miss it, but the other (bigger and more significant) part says "See Ya Later Alligator!!" (I've been around kids too much!)
Park City Utah
4 years ago


2 comments:
YAY for job number two - but WOW - that's a lot of kids and a lot of driving!!!! See you tomorrow ~ Ansley
Wow! Busy girl! Good for you - how exciting. It's amazing how God provides :D
Congrats on the house too!!!
Post a Comment