Monday, March 9, 2009

2 months post baby

This is SO not fair. Hiedi walked the runway at the Victoria Secret fashion show just 8 weeks after giving birth. I am coming up on 8 weeks post pregnancy and am feeling more like a beached whale. As many of you know, my brother is getting married in two months. I have got to loose SOME of this baby weight before the big day! I am a bridesmaid in the wedding, and of course all the other bridesmaids are about size 2's. (Love you all ladies) I would almost give my right (no make that left) arm to look like Heidi right now. Well, lets just say, I would love to be back to my pre-pregnancy weight...even minus a few pounds. I never looked like Hiedi anyway. Today marks the diet of the century. Well as much of a diet that you can do while breastfeeding. NO SUGAR! Oooh, that is going to be a hard one. I do so much love my sweets! NO FLOUR..this takes a lot out of your diet, but I am planning to eat lots of protein, fruits, and veggies! Determination ladies...please pray that I can stay motivated!

2 comments:

Ansley said...

Maybe I need to be your diet partner and we can keep each other motivated!!! Good luck and I will pray for you!!

Abby said...

Goooo, Kate! You can do it! If you continue to nurse, you'll be back to your pre-baby weight in no time. Good luck :)