What a wonderful weekend! Emma survived her first road trip and made it down to Clemson on Friday! She was beyond awesome in the car and slept for most of the trip. Cute pics coming soon! On Saturday, we went over to see our good friends David and Kendall Martin. Kendall has a budding photography career and she took some great pics of Emma. You can check them out on her website http://www.kendallmartinphotography.com/. (Go to proofing, and the password is Emma) We have missed spending time with them, but it is so hard to see everyone when you're in town for the weekend. We hadn't seen their boy, Parker since the day he came home from the hospital and he just turned one in December. They are expecting again and it's another boy! Pray that Kendall can keep her sanity in a house full of three young boys. (Four if you count David!) John Allen is convinced that we will have a house full of girls, but hey, you take what the Lord gives ya! Of course, Saturday evening was spent with family. The dad's grilled steaks and watched movies and the girls gaga'd over Emma. She had a full audience for her bath Saturday night. Sunday, Emma made her first trip to the church I grew up in. She was not as good as she was in church last week and we (I) ended up taking her to the nursery to stay with our family friend, Ms. Becky. After church, we headed to Reese and Meredith's shower. They racked up with gift cards to Lowe's, Home Depot, Best Buy, and many others. Gift card shower...what a good idea!
I am staying with my parents this week and enjoying introducing Emma to all my friends and family, but we sure are missing one important man in our lives.......DADDY!! JAP, I love you and want to thank you for letting me "steal" Emma for the week! We can't wait to see you on Saturday!
I am staying with my parents this week and enjoying introducing Emma to all my friends and family, but we sure are missing one important man in our lives.......DADDY!! JAP, I love you and want to thank you for letting me "steal" Emma for the week! We can't wait to see you on Saturday!


0 comments:
Post a Comment