I am finally back from my South Carolina visit and boy am I tired! Being held all day and meeting new people is exhausting. I met so many nice people. Here are some pictures from my visit. Enjoy!
This is my friend Charlie. He is such a big boy. Our daddies are good friends. We both enjoyed watching the tournament yesterday while our parents ate lunch and caught up!
This is my new friend Calli. I can't wait until we go to the beach this year. Our mommies have gone to the beach together for MANY years. I have a feeling that we are going to have a lot of fun together!
This is me and my mom's best friend, Ansley. She's so pretty and she has two kids, but they are older than me. Mommy gets lots of advice from her. I can't wait until we live closer to her and her darling kids!
My mom's other bestie, Melissa and me! She was my mom's roommate in college and they love to sing showtunes from Les Mis together. I hope I get to see her again soon and her cute little boy, Asher. He is almost one and is growing so fast! Melissa gives mom lots of advice too. She's such a great Mommy! Isn't she pretty too!?
Me and my cousins. Well, they are my mom's cousin's kids. Close Enough! Alex and Ella (the twins) loved me and would run around yelling their version of "Baby!!, Baby!!" Hunter just loved giving me kisses. He also thought that I could get out and walk, but Mommy told him that I can't do that just yet. Maybe soon!


0 comments:
Post a Comment