Thursday, March 26, 2009

Announce the Birth

I told myself before Emma's birth that I would get out announcements before her first month dr. appointment. In reality, that did not happen. Too many diapers to change, babies to feed and sleep to catch up on. I am finally getting around to it. Can you say procrastination! It is my last week at home. Tuesday during Emma's nap, I looked around on the internet for announcements. They are all so cute! I had a hard time picking it out, but I have finally decided on one and am ordering it today! SO EXCITED! I will post some of the pics from her announcement photo shoot after they go out! So all you BFF's (Blog Friends Forever..thanks for the nickname Abby) will have to wait.......

1 comments:

Leigh said...

I had every intention of getting out there to see you before you went back to school. I still want to come visit with you and meet Emma. Could we come one day after school? Let me know! She is adorable and I love seeing her cute pics on your blog!