Emma and I have had a full week! We are visiting with my parents in SC for the week. I can't believe the week is almost over! Emma is meeting all kinds of new people. Tuesday we went over and "played" with her cousins: Hunter, Alex and Ella Bryant. Ella and Alex loved the baby and Hunter gave her lots of kisses! Of course, we saw Auntie Joan Aubrey and she gave Emma a very cute summer outfit for St. Patrick's Day. Today, Emma had her first play date with Baker. Baker is my good friend, Courtney's daughter. She is exactly two months older than Emma, but Emma is just as big as her! She is adorable and they enjoyed looking at each other and holding hands. I can't wait till Baker and Emma can run around and play together. I hope they will be good friends. We still have lots of plans for the rest of this week and many more people to introduce to Emma. Tomorrow, we are headed to the park for another play date!
Park City Utah
4 years ago


1 comments:
I had such a wonderful time visiting with you, your mom, and meeting Emma. What a doll Emma is!Oh...how I wish you lived closer! :) This morning when Baker woke me up at 12:45 and 3:45 I couln't help but think how peacefully Emma was probably sleeping.
Post a Comment