Everyone says that babies sleep better once you move them to their own bedroom. Up until now, Emma has been sleeping in our room in her pack-n-play. She is such a wonderful sleeper...10-12 hours every night. How did we ever get so lucky!?! I haven't been able to muster up the courage to let her sleep in her room yet. In our house, the master bedroom in downstairs and Emma's room is upstairs. I can't imagine sleeping so far away from my sweet precious little girl. I am starting to think that I might just move upstairs so that we can be close and she can sleep in her own bed. I want Emma to get used to her bedroom but I am a total worry-wart and I love being able to check on her during the night. Maybe I'll let her sleep in our room for another month. She's growing up so fast...savor every moment! Before long she will be walking, talking, running, etc. John Allen is already trying to get her to say "Daddy" first. He spent all night saying "Say Daddy, Say Daddy!" How cute!
Park City Utah
4 years ago


2 comments:
You could always get a video monitor- that helped us alot. I promise that the transition will be harder on you than it will on Emms. Good luck Kate!
I let the boys nap in their room so they could get use to it, and sleep in our room at night. I moved them to their room at night when they were about 3 months. It is not as bad as you imagine it being. I agree with the comment about the video monitor. It is worth every cent! It is great to be able to tell if they are awake or just moving around. I could not imagine life without it!!
Post a Comment