Thursday, July 30, 2009

Because I'm cute...

Because I'm cute, I get to make a mess when I eat. This is what happens when Daddy feeds me. Mommy tries to keep me clean, but I like to pretend I'm eating it and then spit it out! It's a fun game, you should try it! This night, I had bananas in my ears and nose. Mommy had a great time trying to get the dried bananas out of my nose. I made it extra hard because I kept turning my head. Which reminds me, I also like to play the twist and roll game while Mommy is changing my diaper. She doesn't like that game very much.

Since I'm sooo cute, I get to play with all my toys in my bed. Mommy puts blankets around me so I won't fall and hit my head. Did that once. Cried very hard. I boinked my head on the toy that is in my hand. My fishbowl. I think Mommy cried harder.


Since I'm so darn-tootin' cute, I get to sleep on my tummy. Mommy keeps trying to get me to sleep on my back like the doctor says, but I refuse. I can roll on my belly in two seconds flat. Even when I'm in my snuggie. Talented, you say! Yeah, I thought so. Maybe it should be an Olympic sport. That and rolling to avoid diaper changes. I would be a double gold medalist.

Mommy wanted to post this last photo just because I'm cute.
Have a terrific Thursday!
Love,
Cutie Pie (aka Emma)

3 comments:

Williams said...

Baker and Emma are so much alike! It's scary! Baker has started rolling and crawling away during diaper and clothes changing. It drives me crazy. There are only so many toys to keep her occupied during the change. Baker sleeps the same way with her bunny tucked under her arm. Emma is so darn cute!

The Sumerels said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Sumerels said...

Sorry I had to delete the last comment. I missed a letter. Emma is too cute! Thanks for sharing all of your great stories.