Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Mighty Monday Tuesday

  • My BFF (blog friend forever), Abby has created a new fun Monday tradition. This week I plan to join in on the fun.

  • I might have been so busy doing nothing that I didn't have time to do Mighty Monday.
  • I might be doing it on Tuesday instead.
  • I might of had an interview for a teaching position at a private Christian school this morning.
  • I might be a little excited about it, even though it is less money and no benefits.
  • I might have started my 30 day Shred video today...Again.
  • It might have kicked my butt. I just might be a little embarrassed that I can't do jump-n-jacks for two minutes straight.

I might have pigged out on BBQ this weekend even though I am "on a diet." Oink, Oink! I might be totally enjoying every minute of this 80 degree July weather and wishin' and prayin' it would never go away.

I might have let Emma lick a homemade chocolate chip cookie yesterday.

I just might have the neatest fridge on the planet. I might be a little OCD. I might need to chill a little, but I won't. I might be itching to move my babyfood jars because someone (my hubby) got them out of ABC order.

~This has been fun Abby! I just might do it again next week! Maybe?!?

0 comments: