Monday, July 13, 2009

Not Me, Nope Not Me At All....


Welcome to another Not Me Monday. Man, I can't believe it's here already. The summer is flying by! Still no job for me....or house sold. Prayers Needed, Please!

~ I did not spend hours last night trying to reconfigure this stinking blog. I was not determined to make it "cute" and learn how to use photoshop all before finally going to bed at 2:00! Nope not me!

~I definately don't have a pile of laundry that is taller than me (that's tall ya'll, I'm 5'11") that I have putting off since we moved. I am running out of things to wear and I certainly am not giddy that I have to wear the same thing every day this week because I am doing a camp with my dad. Definately not me!

~I am not completely and utterly sad for the children at this camp. It's called Camp Care and it is for children in the Department of Social Services that have been taken out of their home or witnessed some form of domestic violence. They are such sweet children and my heart breaks for them and the way they have had to live. I don't wish I could adopt them all and take them into a loving and caring home. Not me!

~I did not forget to finish putting sunscreen on at the pool the other day and completely fry my shoulders. Luckily the rest of me just got a little rosy. I guess you can only remember to put sunscreen on one person per trip, Emma needs it more than momma! I totally did not do that!

~Emma has been teething for the past few weeks. I have not been letting her cuddle with me a little longer and take naps with me when she looks to be in any pain. How can you resist this cute little face!! Not Me!

~I have not started making a list of possible NOT ME'S every week. I don't make list of absolutely everything including: What to do this week. What to do Monthly. What to do Yearly. A Want List. A Thankful List. A Birthday List for Emma. Ideas for Future Birthdays. Ideas for future classrooms. You get the jist...I don't make a lot of list. Not ME!?!

What have you NOT been doing this week? Have you allowed you kids to potty outdoors? Swim naked? Have you finished off an entire Large Chick-Fil-A milkshake not caring about maxing out your daily calorie intake in one drink? In the words of MckMama "Not Me! Monday was born out of my desire to admit some of my imperfections and reveal a few moments I'd rather forget. You may find it therapeutic to join in and do the same thing!" Just Do It!

1 comments:

Susan Isbell said...

I love NOT ME MONDAY. Here is my 2 cents worth.

I did not forget to turn the water off on some of my plants yesterday and let it run for several hours. So it will definitely not be my fault when the water bill comes.

I absolutely did not let my husband by a new LARGE LCD 47" TV. I would never be materialistic and let that happen.

I am not enjoying my summer at all. Not the restful times on the lake, definitely not all the projects I have checked off my list. I wish I did NOT have a summer off! (Whew--that one is hard to say-you know I don't mean it right!!!)