A fun Friday treat at one of my favorite blogs to read, Kelly's Korner. Her daughter, Harper, was born on the same day as Emma. Today's task is to show your wedding dress. Here are a few pics from my bridal portrait session.
The dress was simple. (what I wanted) Strapless, a little beading, with a beautiful train. My veil was long and did not cover my face at all because I chose to wear my hair up. (It was July in South Carolina!)
My somethings were....NEW: the dress, the shoes, the veil
OLD: My grandmother's pearl ring that she gave to me on my sixteenth birthday. My grandmother got it for her sixteenth wedding anniversary and I plan on giving it to Emma on her sixteenth birthday.
BORROWED: the garter, the headpiece (Both borrowed from one of my bridesmaids and best friends.)
BLUE: My underwear. (heehee) The prettiest pair of little Victoria Secret thongs I could find that were pale blue the color of the crisp blue summer sky with delicate little white flowers.
Oh, and I did have a six pence in my shoe. Thanks Dad!


3 comments:
Bee-yoo-tiful, Kate! I love it. You look amazing.
Love your dress! The train is beautiful!
HI! I saw your comment on a blog and it caught my attention since we have the same name! I wanted to share my website with you: Sugarandspice1.etsy.com
I will be donating a portion of all sales to the String of pearls to help families and babies like Stellan! I am trying to get it out there in any way I can! Please let your family, friends etc. I would really appreciate it!
Thanks!! :)
-lexi
Sugarandspice4baby.blogspot.com
Post a Comment