Oh, Kate, I am soooo feeling for you!!!! My sister is due any day, too, and was actually at triage to be monitored and was sent home due to full beds too :( Boo on that. I'll say a prayer (or many!) for you :)
I'll be praying for you...it isn't any fun to go over your due date, so I feel for you! I can't wait to see her pictures. I know she will be beautiful, like her mommy!
We have been married for four years and are the pround parents of an amazing little girl. We thank God every day for the blessings he has given us. We are looking forward to enjoying this wonderful time in our lives.
2 comments:
Oh, Kate, I am soooo feeling for you!!!! My sister is due any day, too, and was actually at triage to be monitored and was sent home due to full beds too :( Boo on that. I'll say a prayer (or many!) for you :)
I'll be praying for you...it isn't any fun to go over your due date, so I feel for you! I can't wait to see her pictures. I know she will be beautiful, like her mommy!
Post a Comment