Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Great-Grandma and Granna come to visit!




My mom and grandmother came up to visit on Monday. It was a long day for my mom, considering she had just left my house the same day to travel back home. With the news from the doctor, my mom just knew that I needed some "mom" time and I am so glad she came back! She is so wonderful and helps me remember that I am a good mom too! They made it up just in time for the big snow. We got almost 7 inches! Everything looks so beautiful! I wish my mom (and dad!) could stay forever.

3 comments:

Leigh said...

Is your mom Granna? My mom is a Granna too!

Williams said...

Kate! I know you're a wonderful mom and don't ever doubt yourself! Keep working on the breastfeeding. It's so hard the first 2 weeks, but it's worth it when you and Emma get the hang of it. In the end, you have to do what works best for you and Emma.

Williams said...

I cried when my mom and mother-in-law left me. I didn't think I could do it alone with Lacy going back to work the day after we returned home from the hospital. It gets easier and so much better with each passing day! :)