I decided to go to work today. So far, I have had a pretty uneventful day. Friday's are wonderful at school because my kids have two specials. (Library and Science Lab!) This gives me a little extra planning time on Friday! I am planning to rest and relax all weekend ~ that is unless Emma decides to make her debut. We go back to the doctor on Monday if nothing happens this weekend. At the appointment Monday, they will set up my induction date for some time next week. So I now know that she will be here in at least one week. (Now I'm just praying that she is under 9 pounds!) John Allen and I were both 9 lbs. at birth. OUCH!
Park City Utah
4 years ago


2 comments:
You are one brave women! Kudos to you for working up to your date! You made it!
Tomorrow is B's birthday too...maybe she'll make her appearance on her due date!!!
Post a Comment