Saturday, January 10, 2009

How does this work?

So far the "full moon" theory is not working. Maybe I am doing it wrong. Do I need to go dance in the moonlight? How about howling? Should I perhaps sit and stare at the moon until something happens? Maybe I need to "moon" the full moon! Now that would not be a pretty sight!
All joking aside, we had a great day. I fixed Cinnimon Rolls for breakfast this morning. YUMMY! After breakfast, we crawled back in bed for a little nap. John Allen hasn't been feeling that great. Our sweet new neighbors woke us up around 12:30 with a delicious batch of brownies and a kind word. They just wanted to stop by and check on us! How sweet! We then decided to get up and go walking! We walked around the mall and several different shopping centers hoping that labor would start and we could head to the hospital. No luck. Several hours later, we returned home with some new things for the house, severely swollen ankles, and a back ache. I think Emma is going to get a little "talking to" tonight.

1 comments:

Abby said...

Bless your heart! Baby B came a day late - maybe today's the day!!!