I have had a headache all day today. Tried taking Tylenol, didn't do anything. Finally decided to call the doctor at 5:00. (I have had elevated blood pressure the last two office visits.) Dr. White wanted me to come in and be checked. If my blood pressure was still elevated, I could have developed a condition called pre-eclampsia. (very scary and bad!) Luckily, my blood pressure was fine and Baby Emma is doing great. He gave me some perkiset (?) and sent me home. We still go to the doctor tomorrow morning for a check-up and to set up an induction date. Looks like this little lady is going to be stubborn. Dr. Price (a.k.a. John Allen) is upset that we went to the hospital and were sent home again (another $$$$ down the drain), but I thought it's better be safe than sorry.
Park City Utah
4 years ago


1 comments:
I had preclampsia, it's not so bad. J/K. It sucked. Lil' Emma is being stubborn. Eat mexican and walk around a lot. Maybe it will loosen things up!
Post a Comment