Friday, May 22, 2009

And the winners are.....

A pic of doodle in all her cuteness. Don't you just love her new bathing suit.

Here's what (I know) you've been waiting on.....the winners!

Monday's Contest-Melissa is the happy owner of a new monogrammed burpcloth.

Tuesday's Contest- Susan won a set of cute Thank You cards. I use them ALL the time. You can never have too many!

Wednesday's Contest- I really enjoyed reading all the comments and will admit that I had to have some help to pick the winner. I liked them all! Lindsay's comment made me roll with laughter. Doodle is "Hot and Wrinkle Free!"

Thursday's Contest- Surprise Leigh! You have won some Burt's Bee's diaper cream. I L-O-V-E it and Emma likes that it keeps her rash free!

If you won a contest this week, please email me (clemsonkate@yahoo.com) your address,real name, (if I don't know it) and instructions about your gift. (what colors? what fabric?) Thanks to all who participated. I wish I had enought money to give you ALL gifts. Enjoy your long weekend!! Hey, that's a gift in itself!!

0 comments: