Sunday, May 3, 2009

Bring on the Rain

Yesterday my baby brother and his beloved, Meredith were married. They got married at Pendleton First Baptist, the same church were I was married almost three years ago. It was an absolutely beautiful ceremony. Even the good Lord himself made his presence known....during the vows after Reese (my brother) said "In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost," a loud clap of thunder shook the church. It was perfect timing and the whole church erupted in laughter. Too cute! I guess us Alexander's can't have a wedding without a thunderstorm. It rained during my reception too, but they say it is good luck! The reception was held in an old refinished barn. It was G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S! I enjoyed catching up with old friends, introducing them to little Emma (she was a BIG hit), and dancing the night away with friends and family. Reese danced a little too hard. Poor Reese broke his thumb break-dancing and had to leave the reception and head to the ER. The doctor said he broke it in three places and put him in an aircast. Now, THAT will be a story for the grandkids.

***Pictures coming soon! I am still at home with my parents and didn't bring my camera cord to upload pictures. This is our last weekend of traveling for a while, pray that we make it home safely! Have a super Sunday!

0 comments: