Thursday, May 21, 2009

Surprise Contest

It's the fourth contest of the week....a surprise! Don't you just love Surprises!I know I do. People have a hard time surprising me, I always seem to find out. Your surprise gift, one of my favorite baby items. No hints...but if you have a little one, you will love it too!
~Any-Who!~ To win the contest today, you must write about me on your blog. Somewhere in the post, you must link back to my blog. Please leave a comment on this post if you have entered the contest. That way, I will know to check your blog. I am so excited to read all about myself today.
**Send good luck and prayers our way, JAP (aka my Handsome Hubby) has an interview tomorrow!

3 comments:

Leigh said...

I did a post on my blog...thanks for the fun contest! I'm enjoying it!

Duet Diva said...

I am here again: http://littlealexander.squarespace.com/duetbecomesatrio/2009/5/21/10-things-i-bet-you-never-knew-about-me.html

Ansley said...

I missed all these contest!!! For some reason your new post were not showing up on my blog! I'm so upset! I could have possibly been a winner!