I am trying to make a list weekly of things I am thankful for. Sometimes you can get so caught up in what you want, that you forget about what you already have.
I am thankful for:
1. summer break~ yes, I love my little darlings, but right now, I am a little tired of teaching and the kids are little (let's say A LOT) tired of listening. 15 days until summer break!
2. Mornings~ Emma has the cutest grin on her face every morning. I love being the one to get her out of bed and I love when she sees me for the first time each morning and her face lights up!
3. Colorful Felt Tip Pens~ I use them for grading, writing notes, pretty much anything!
4. DaVinci's Subs~ I could gobble one up right now. They put entirely too much meat on the sub, but MAN they are delicious!
5. Macaroni and Cheese~ My absolute favorite food. Homemade is the best. With LOTS of cheese.
Of course, I am thankful for all the great things in my life: God, Husband, Emma, and Family!
***If you would like to win something today that you might be VERY thankful for, you must become a follower of my blog. It's very easy! Just click Follow this blog in the upper left corner. Winners will be announced on Friday! You may still sign up to win Monday's contest too! Don't forget! Good Luck!!



2 comments:
I did it....I did it...yeah me!
I thought I was already a follower - but I wasn't. But - I am now!!
Post a Comment