Saturday, May 16, 2009

Flashy Four Month Old







Emma Doodle turns FOUR months old today! Man, the months really ~fly~ by! She is such a sweet baby. You can tell from the pictures that she is a joy! She loves to smile and is rarely upset. She loves to cuddle with cute boys (expecially Daddy!) and has never met a stranger. This month, she survived her first fever, learned how to roll over, started grabbing for toys and playing with them (really, they just go straight into her mouth), and was an excellent traveler as we went out of town FOUR weekends in a row. She also spent her first week away from Mommy and Daddy and "Mommy" lived to tell about it. (Thought I would die!) Emma helped Mommy celebrate her first Mother's Day this month and today she met some of my students for the first time. She attended her first wedding and stayed out WAY past her bedtime, but your Uncle Reese only gets married once! Emma is the best thing that has ever happened to me (and her Daddy). Every day I am amazed at how much I love her and how much she has changed the way I view the world. I praise God every day that I have a healthy and happy baby. Happy Four Months Birthday Emma!

1 comments:

Ansley said...

awww...4 months old already!!!