Monday, May 18, 2009

Let the fun begin...


Alright ladies and gents....Today marks the beginning of CONTEST WEEK! Every day will bring new and exciting things! I will be posting a different contest every day. Winners will be announced on Friday. You may enter to win as many contest as you would like, but you may only win one. (Let's be fair!)

Today, you are playing for .....(drumroll please).......a a very adorable monogrammed burpcloth! Similar to these. Oh so cute, I have several and I love, love, love them! They make wonderful baby shower gifts too!

**To win, simply leave a comment on this post. Tell me your name, where you live, and how you found my blog. Any additional comments about the adorable little cutie above wouldn't hurt either. Don't forget to include what you would like monogrammed on your burpcloth, should you win! Good Luck and Let the games begin!

6 comments:

Duet Diva said...

I am the first...WOW! Okay, I found your blog because you told me about it. Our children are dating at the mere age of 6 months and four months. Crazy! And I would love to win another awesome burp cloth. Lets have it say, umm... Cowboy!

Laura Ammons said...

Hey Kate! I'm Courtney Williams' sister and I love reading your blog about your sweet family! Emma is just adorable and I am enjoying reliving your first child experience through you! My youngest daughter is named Gracen or GNA and her room is pink and brown! Thanks... this is fun!
Laura Ammons

Leigh said...

I love to read your blog (you told me about it) and see your sweet little girl! The burp cloths are so cute...if I were to win, I guess I'd like a Clemson Tiger burp cloth...is that possible? If not, camo w/Emet or a football one would be good too! Thanks Kate...what fun this is!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I found your blog through Leigh! So fun that you are doing this contest! My little guy's name is Caleb. Thanks! - Melissa

Shaunta' said...

I'm Shaunta. I live in AL and found your blog through MckMama's Not Me Monday post. In Dec, I had boy and girl twins, Max and Mariah! Looks like you're enjoying your sweet baby as much as I'm enjoying mine. I would love to win a burpcloth that has a M on it. Thx

Jennifer said...

Hi! I went to high school with your husband and my husband and I are both Clemson grads as well ('05 for me). I found your link through Lindsay's blog and think your little Emma is just too precious!! I have a 7 month old baby boy named Austin and I too am STILL trying to lose my baby weight. :) I may just have to give that soup diet a try!!