Friday, May 15, 2009

Show us where you live, Friday!

So I don't know the Webb Family personally, but I read their blog thanks to our good friend, Lindsay. Her little boy, Walker, is adorable and I simply loved looking at her GORGEOUS living room last Friday. My husband won't allow floral prints and too many pillow! :( Anyways, I got this idea from her blog. I hope you enjoy taking a peek into our house. Today, I will show you our office. I still want to do a lot of things in the room, but maybe I can get some ideas from my blog friends. This is one of my favorite rooms in our house and I spent a lot of time in there blogging, facebooking, watching tv, playing with Emma Doodle, and simply just hanging out.
You can tell my husband picked out a lot of things for this room. I bought him the golfing pictures for his birthday a couple of years ago. I love all the colors and hopefully, one day, We will be able to paint this room. Who knows when we will have time.
JAP just H-A-D to have this TV and the Playstation that is hiding underneath it. He never plays it, but I'm not going to say that it was a waste of money. No not me!

I too love pictures. We took down a lot of our pictures when we had our house up for sale. These are the photos we have coming up our stairs. I love looking at them. To tell you the truth, we need to replace some of the photos. Pronto!

ABSOLUTELY beautiful curtains made by my very talented Mother-In-Law.

Love, Love, Love pillow too. Hubby hates, hates, hates them! Says they are useless.

We enjoy going to the Masters every year. Our house is full of Masters memorabilia.

Go Clemson Tigers! My husband and I both graduated from there and we are HUGE fans!

And, my computer. Yes, it is MY computer. I just simply share it with my husband when he occasionally checks his email and makes bets on football games. This is where I sit to blog and do all of my most favorite things. Of course, you can see who is our screensaver....little Cutie!

0 comments: