I got home from work today and Joan Aubrey (my sis-in-law) told me that Emma slept most of the day today. I thought "That's odd." I continued to talk to her about Emma's day, she was giving Emma a bottle. When Emma finished her bottle (and I had clean hands...I always feel so dirty when I get home from work), I picked her up. First thing I noticed, she is BURNING up. Took her temperature...101.9! On hyperspeed, I called the Peds office. "Bring her in", the nice nurse said. I think she could tell this was our first baby and it was her first "big" illness. Poor little thing! I totally wish I could take her place. The very nice doctor (and pretty nice looking too) told us everything would be fine. Looks like she has an URI- Upper Respitory Infection. Treat her with Tylenol and plently of love and hugs. No problem! She should be fine in two-three days. I hear a little peep from the sickling now...must go give love and hugs!
Park City Utah
4 years ago


3 comments:
Aw, feel better Baby Emma! And, I totally do that thorough hand-washing thing too - I feel uber-disgusting when I come home! Crawling with kiddo critters...ICK.
Feel better soon our precious Emma. Granna and Papa love you so much and wish we were there to hug and kiss you until you are better.
I am so sorry about sweet baby girl. Charlie wants Emma to know that he loves her...hugs hugs and a kiss too (dont tell daddy)!
Post a Comment